Irene In Christ?

Hello. 

I am Irene. 

I am a child of God. 

I am in Christ. 

Thus, my blog name - Irene In Christ. Because that is who God created, fashioned, purposed and called me to be. 

And of course, Irene in Christ is the best version of me!

I've always loved writing and have always kept a handwritten journal of my walk with God. I write down (well, as much as I could) revelations I received from sermons/ preaching/ articles/ books as well as what God shows and teaches me as I walk with Him, grow in Him and be transformed by Him. 

I would like to keep a blog to share with you as well - the things of God that I have glimpsed and received. 

And I would love to hear from you and learn from you as well. 

Dear beloved ones, if you are reading (or when you are reading) this, know that you, like me, are created and called to be in Christ. 

And there is such an abundance of everything in Christ Jesus for you and me. We need only to lift up the veil over our spiritual eyes, perceive it and receive it. 

2 Pet 1:3 (NLT) By his divine power, God has given us everything we need for living a godly life. We have received all of this by coming to know him, the one who called us to himself by means of his marvelous glory and excellence.

Source: Internet

The NKJV puts it this way - 'all things that pertain to life and godliness'. Indeed, His divine power has given to us, through the knowledge of Him. 

Let us all receive this 'all things'. Hallelujah! 

Popular posts from this blog

Motherhood - Part 4 (Crucifying that Ideal)

Motherhood - Part 1 (Dying to Self)

Reflection from Daniel - Nebuchadnezzar