You are already clean because... (Part 2)

I wrote about my reflection on John 15:3 in my previous post: You Are Already Clean Because

If you are like me and have overlooked this wonderful verse, John 15:3 (NKJV) You are already clean because of the word which I have spoken to you, I urge you to read my previous post and pray that the Holy Spirit will reveal the truth and the truth will set you free. 


The Holy Spirit has been revealing and reaffirming one revelation to me throughout the past year or so. And that revelation has to do with my identity and my position in Christ, which is a position of victory. 

On top of being forgiven, redeemed, reconciled, saved and loved everlastingly, I am also already whole, already cleansed, already healed, already victorious, already righteous, already blessed in Christ. 

All that I am, all that I have, all that I do are in Christ. And therefore, all that I am, I have, I do are from a place of "already". 


In the same way, all that I am, all that I have and all that I do in Christ are from a place of victory. 

So, in every situation that we may face, in any battle that we are fighting, we are in it from a place of victory. Because of Jesus' victory. 


Quoting the words of a dear brother in Christ, Ps Ashok RK - 

"Now thanks be to God who always leads us in triumph in Christ, and through us diffuses the fragrance of His knowledge in every place." 2 Corinthians 2:14

Victory is the outcome of having fought a battle and won. Triumph is simply the celebration of that victory (E Francis).

Christ has fought the battle with sin and Satan and death and won. We have triumph always; we celebrate Christ's victory. This is Christianity.


He also wrote this - Start thanking and praising God and celebrating Jesus victory over sickness (see it in Isaiah 53), God will lead you out in healing and health. Start thanking and praising God and celebrating Jesus victory and God will lead you out in triumph no matter what the situation is.


Indeed, beloved in Christ, this is Christianity! 

Jesus has the final and complete victory. Therefore, in Christ, we are perpetually in a place of victory. 

In every situation or need that we may find ourselves in, let us give thanks, let us celebrate Jesus' victory. And see God lead us out in triumph! 

Popular posts from this blog

Motherhood - Part 4 (Crucifying that Ideal)

Motherhood - Part 1 (Dying to Self)

Reflection from Daniel - Nebuchadnezzar